'NIP IT IN THE BUD'
Home inspections are not just for home buyers.
Home sellers also gain peace of mind by investing in a thoroughly certified home inspection prior to putting a house up for sale. The last minute discovery of problems by a prospective buyer can lead to time delays, added expenses and can even derail a deal altogether. Your best solution as a home seller is to have a thoroughly certified inspection done prior to putting the house on the market. This allows you to take care of issues with the building before they become a problem in negotiating a deal.
PRE-HOME INSPECTION BENEFITS
- Facilitate a faster sale for more money.
- Eliminate last minute fall-throughs or 11th-hour re-negotiations.
- Be aware of existing issues, giving you the chance to address them now with competitive pricing.
- Protect yourself from over-inflated buyer procured estimates.
- We work with you on the final report if there are items you wish to repair.
- We provide copies of our summary page for your open house handouts.
- Reduce your liability with full disclosure
- Provides purchasers the comfort of an unbiased 3rd party opinion.
- You can assist the inspector during the inspection, unlike the purchaser's inspection.?
To get the ball rolling, just type in your postal code below, follow the next steps and I’ll take care of the rest.
Rather not fill out a form? No problem! Give me a call: 416-219-6662 or fill out the simple version form below and let's chat!
Quick Home Market Evaluation
Thinking About Selling Your Home? Get Your Free No Obligation Home Evaluation.
Enter Your Postal Code: